Road trips, Burger Binges and Happiness

Pune: Ultimate Spend-a-Day-Away-From-College Destination

Hey my little furry minions! 
So yesterday I embarked on an (excruciatingly) long and cramped Road Trio Trip with dad and mum to Pune (a city in the Indian state of Maharashtra). Halfway through I was seriously begin to question my chances of making it throughout the whole journey without a single puke,headache , nausea attack or just good ol' irritation-syndrome.
TURNS OUT.... I WAS WRONG
I actually had loads of fun! 
"The proof is in the pudding" as they rightly say .. So here is a little evidence to what I'd been upto yesterday as well as a few pointers as to what you can do when on holiday with friends and  FAM.

#1 The SIT-IN-CAR-AND-TAKE-SELFIE-GOALS
 so  ok .. i've tried doing these loads of times before.. but i have to admit this was my best #carselfie yet xD
so my first pice of advice is the next time you guys embark on a road trip, carry your phone, headphones and a can-do-selfie-attitude and TAKE THAT SELFIE!!

#2 FIND A GREEK STATUE 
I won't get into the details on this one.. all i can say is that if finding the fountain of youth was something you failed at after the Pirates Of The Caribbean hyped it up oh-so spectacularly ... then this is something far easier and cooler to find ;p 

#3 TAKE AN AWESOME PICTURE OF THE PARENTS
 trust me you'll thank me and yourself for doing this one .... not only because you capture memories but also because you can quote how happy they looked in the pic whenever there's a forecast of heavy grounding and/or severe disciplinarian action

#4 HOG ON A KING-SIZED STEAK BURGER (the guilty pleasure is worth it!)
what's the worst that can happen? maybe you were never cut out for that Miss Universe hype pffftt if nothing else.. you'll feel horrid you've put on the extra 2 kilos you'd lost last week
But trust me...
IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT... AND CALORIES 

#5 FIND THE WEIRDEST BUILDING EVER

SO YES WHAT YOU'RE CURRENTLY SEEING IS REAL AND 100% AUTHENTIC.. I TOOK THE PICTURE MYSELF 
 the building stood almost 10-15 ft. tall and was entirely slanted second story up... I have to say i must have looked really weird to all the pedestrians because i must have stood there for a good 5 mins with my mouth open ,looking absolutely gob smacked before i managed to get a hold of myself and take a picture

 #6 GET CAUGHT IN A THUNDERSTORM

fun bits include - singing off key, feeling absolutely claustrophobic and having an abject sense of paranoia that you are going to drown . NO PRESSURE

 #7 MEET A FRIEND


i must say that my friend Mahima and i were glad to meet eachother ( no Mean Girls drama xD)
on a much serious note.. that jawline though :0 (must be the burger i had earlier on)

and that concludes pretty much everything that transpired yesterday
sorry if it was a little too mundane  .. i'll leave with you with a little something to laugh about

sorry my sense of humour sucks. NOT
Until next time,
Cheerio!
Liza

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bro-Zone

Dear Grownup's, Sincerely-Us.

How To Be Every Fiction Writer Ever.